Saturday, January 12, 2013

A shining example...

Today I tried to be a better mother. We smelled financial success...
Practiced our spelling...
 (As you can see, we are quite proficient at spelling our favorite word). Then we touched a disease riddled bird....

(I'm only assuming the diseased riddled ones are the only ones that let you touch them, but maybe that's me).
Of course I can't forget my mothering awesomeness of letting him blow his whistle as loudly as possible on a train....
(I'm guarantee the other passengers were impressed)
And the piece de la resistance.....taking a free boat ride around a resort, for the sole purpose of entertainment, just because we could....
Yep, I have mad mothering skills, so utterly impressive. In other news, I'm working tonight. Geez, if I keep this rate of working up, the doctors may actually learn my name....and I'm not sure that that is a good thing!!!!! (In my defense we have traveling doctors here so  they cycle through quite frequently). So all in all a super fantastic, using my mothering for the powers of good, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment