Sunday, January 20, 2013

Counting on awesome!!!

One frog to hold...
Two frogs to love....
Three frogs are awesome, so you build a pyramid....just because....
In other news to our awesome frog collection (the collection that stayed where it was found that is), we made our Valentine's compliments of a little thing I like to call photo shop....
I bought little stick on mustaches to tape on for that extra pizazz. I really need to get some better fonts, but not horrible for being free, plus Buddy really likes them, so I'll call it a win! I know I'm a little early, but this month is super busy with an ACLS (advanced cardiac life support) class, BLS (basic life support)class, putting together a VT handout for all the RS peeps, my work is sending me to Oahu to work in a NICU for 3 days, and I'm planning a snowball fight for my Faith in God girls. Somehow I'm still finding lots of time to procrastinate studying my ACLS manual though, there is always time for that unfortunately! So all in all a super fantastic, counting it out, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment