Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Party on....

Since we had a ton of leftovers from the party last night, we decided to go for round 2 of birthday party celebration. It was awesome, this time I even remembered the pinata....
And the churros decided to make it up to me for not even mixing correctly yesterday,  by not only turning out, but also forming themselves into a nice heart shape to make me seem a little more awesome than I already am....
In other news, in celebration of Shane's birth tomorrow, Buddy and I started to talk about our own birth stories. This is how he said he felt during the birthing process....
I told him to magnify that about a million times and we'd be on the same level of how we felt about him coming out. We had a fantastic time and I almost think we should have parties every day! Of course, we may still yet, cause we still have a TON of leftovers! Nothing wrong with celebrating a birthday for a whole week....of course our waist lines may disagree! So all in all a super fantastic, party on, not partied out, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment