Friday, January 25, 2013

All Hail the Diarrhea King.....

Is it just me, or does my kid have an unusual penchant for getting diarrhea? Makes sense though, I mean if I were diarrhea, I'd cling to the Buddy too! So what does 3 days of solitary confinement get you....
One of these! Who knew? Almost makes you almost want to get sick....well, if your a boy and into Legos ! OK, the diarrhea didn't get him that awesome Tie Fighter...aunt Martha and a huge sale at Target did. It's amazing what happens when aunt Martha comes to visit! Although I will say this, Buddy is going to be the best husband ever, he's a trained watcher for any accidents (you know what I'm saying, and so do the shorts that I ruined while shopping at Costco)! In other news, Shane is off tomorrow so I'm hoping for a beach day! I think he owes me....after all I am throwing him a birthday party on Monday (only 13 years to get my act together for that one, no biggie). So all in all a super fantastic, Masters of the Lego and Master of the Potty, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment