Thursday, January 17, 2013

Warmth....

Every night Buddy tries to sneak into our bed......at around 5:00 am every morning he makes it there! I let Buddy watch a TV show this afternoon and he decided to pick a "baby show". He told me he liked to watch "baby" shows sometimes(this one was Francis....I'm not sure, but maybe she was a beaver.....or a skunk, I couldn't quite tell) so he can critique them (hmmmm, cynical at the ripe old age of 8, my how I've trained him). Anyway, back to my story, Francis,  the unknown 4 legged animal kept sneaking out of bed because she was afraid. I mentioned to Buddy that she was just like him! Buddy got offended! Just so we all know, he has declared he isn't afraid to sleep alone, he just likes to cuddle my warm body. I am now currently shopping for a heated dummy to place in his bed for him to cuddle with! So all in all a super fantastic, warming up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment