Thursday, January 24, 2013

Heating up, then cooling down, with a few kisses in between.....

This morning it was freezing (relatively speaking), so Buddy made himself a blanket igloo....
Smart boy I've got there, he's got a portable heater under there, an iPhone and more orange juice than any kid should ever consume in one sitting! He warmed himself up so well, that he had to take a little time out  to cool himself down...
Errrmmm.....Moving on, in other news, we ventured outside for a little bit, cause we're awesome like that to share the cooties with the world, of course Buddy was more interested in sharing his cooties with me....
Or he was just trying to get the swing all to himself....
Hmmmm, I think I just answered my own pondering question. In other news, I found out yesterday that my brother John is running for City Council in Provo, Utah. Which is kinda of cool, but then again, it's my brother so it also makes me giggle, cause seriously unfortunately for him, he's related to me! Heeheee, in my defense, I've already taken steps to make a donation to make up for that tiny little detail! Oh well, every good politician has an embarrassing family member! So all in all a super fantastic, sicking it up over here, day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment