Monday, January 28, 2013

Party animals....

Sometimes thing sound so much better in my head. Kind of like, I should  throw my husband a huge birthday party after I only sleep for 3 hours!  Oh, and I should totally plan lots of cooking....including weird things that I've never made before (on my aforementioned 3 hours of sleep)!


Yep, definitely a great idea. Buddy LOVED the party,  mostly because we put Christmas lights out on the lanai(maybe his next birthday I'll just put lights up and call it good?)  Buddy loved the party so much he made signs for everything, labeling water, salsa, and even where to put your shoes (what a helper because there is nothing worse than showing up to a party and not knowing where to put your shoes). Another reason Buddy  loved  this party so much (other than the fantastic signage), there were way more kids there than adults, but I guess that's what happens when you have family parties since most families are bigger than ours. The dulce de leche cake turned out to be amazingly good, unfortunately the homemade horchata.....not so much. Well, at least Shane knows I tried! So all in all a super fantastic, sticking with premade from now on, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment