Saturday, September 6, 2014

2 truths and one big horrible fail......

Shane insisted that Buddy get a haircut today, Buddy insisted I give it to him, I insisted to make it AWESOME...

I  haven't laughed so hard in a really, really, really long time. Even Buddy was chagrined (as you can clearly see) with the outcome of this buzz job...and he's the King of weird haircuts. After I laughed (for a good half hour), and of course took lots of pictures to commemorate the awesome occasion, he decided he would gladly keep his haircut. I'm so glad, a daily dose of laughter is just what I need these days! In other news Buddy went to Faith in God Thursday for Cub Scouts (Faith in God is just a religious component for Cub Scouts, specifically for the LDS faith). Anyway, they have a new leader, so they decided to play a game of 2 truths and one lie to get tho know each other better. Let me refresh you on one point, this is specifically for the LDS faith....AKA "the Mormons".  In the LDS faith we abstain from a lot of things, smoking, swearing (ok, not me, but my sister does so I'm good by association), drinking, etc. So while they were playing their game my boy lists...

1.I have driven a car before
2. I have tasted beer      
3. I have memorized the third Article of Faith (religious text)

I'm pretty sure if you've ever read this blog before, you know exactly what the truths are....at least what his truth will include!!!!! Seriously!!!!! I mean seriously!!!!! Oh Buddy!!!! Good thing he's so cute! So all in all a super fantastic, proud parenting (of course 100% of that blame goes to Shane), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment