Monday, September 8, 2014

Sleepovers....

We went to the pool today. We even took 2 of the neighbor kids with us. While we were there, a little girl playing in the kiddie pool, where I was playing with one of the neighbor kids, started talking to me. After about 2 seconds of talking to me she immediately asked if she could come over for a sleepover! I had to break the bad news, that my house was a boys house and she would be bored to tears!!!!! No worries though, she mulled that over for all of 5 seconds and invited me over to her house for the sleepover....I'm pretty certain her parents will be so excited to hear that news! In other news, Buddy has hit new heights of being lazy....
Just kidding, he MOSTLY pushed her around....So all in all a super fantastic, having a girly sleepover....not sure what I should pack, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment