Thursday, September 25, 2014

Competition....

We had our pack night tonight. The new Cub Master was out of town, so I figured I'd get my last kicks in with the boys...It's amazing how you can get those kids to do anything if you tell them there is a game involved...
I'm thinking I should have just had them lay on the floor for the last year and half! Genius! Just kidding, it got better through the night! Now when I say better, I truly mean it in the only possibly Cub Scout way....LOUDER AND MORE CHAOTIC!!!!

The boys had a hopping blast....too bad we don't have pictures of the parents on the opposite side racing....

Or maybe it's a good thing we don't have those pictures!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, parents totally whooped the Cub Scouts tonight, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment