Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Truth teller....

I think Buddy and Shane are both allergic to the rat, although neither one will let me get rid of her. They will play with her, hold her, and then sneeze uncontrollably for the next hour or so (of course complaining all the while)! Since the rat lives in Buddy's room and Shane insists on the door being closed at all times....Buddy has been sleeping in our room! Somehow my California King just isn't big enough anymore these days.....perhaps we should look into a Texas King (because everything is bigger in Texas...right?). After school today,  I took my boy to the beach for a few hours. While we were going back to the car, he was carrying the two boogie boards and he insisted that the way he was carrying them, it made him look like a bird...
He was right, he does remind me a lot of a Cuckoo bird! In other news, my vacuum has been acting goofy lately...which is just my leading excuse for this next bit: Buddy was getting into bed last night and told me I needed to vacuum the floors. Seriously!!!! How bad do your floors have to be before your 9 year old (not a neat freak in any way), tells you that you need to vacuum? Just so you know, I vacuumed today.....just so you know....I'm still standing behind my earlier statement that the vacuum is acting goofy! So all in all a super fantastic, getting called out by a 9 year old, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment