Saturday, September 20, 2014

My foot!

I hurt my foot over a month ago...it hurts constantly, but a little less when someone holds the gimpy part in the middle. No matter what I promised, neither of my boys would touch my gimpy foot! Seriously, what is this world coming to? So all in all, I wish I could say super fantastic, but no one would hold my foot, day.


FYI: before people start asking about my foot, I've had an X-ray twice, to  which the doctor's office will only report to me that it's not broken. At least with this last X-ray, they called right after to schedule an MRI. Of course this being a booming metropolis with accessible healthcare on every block, I still have another week and a half before I get my MRI! Call me crazy, but the fact that I can't walk without pain and there is a huge lump in the middle of my foot, I'm going to go with there is something funky going on there....but that's just a guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment