Thursday, September 18, 2014

Boy talk....

Tonight while I was cuddling the Budster  before bed, he told me "Poop", then he was kind enough to translate that "poop means: I love you".....I'm pretty sure I'm the most loved mama in the world in that case. In other news of my awesome mamaness, yesterday, I went to work for a few hours. I cleared it with Buddy the day before, that  he would be OK being left alone for an hour between the time I left and the time Shane got home from work. Buddy assured me he would be fantastic, and then 3 minutes before I left, he started getting scared. I'm talking about to cry, getting nervous scared.  The whole scenario lead to this today....
That would be my boy taking flowers to the MOST FANTASTIC NEIGHBORS OF THE UNIVERSE, that invited my boy to hang out with them so he wouldn't be afraid anymore. Now I'm just wondering if he was just looking at himself in the mirror freaking himself out? I think we may need to reconsider his wardrobe on the days that I work! Also, in other news, the Cub Scouts went on a hike today to a fresh water pond in Kiholo Bay...
This is them in a lava tube with fresh water in it, it's pretty darn awesome...and pretty darn dark!
The boys had a fantastic time, I can't figure out which part I personally loved the best, hiking over lava with a broken foot....or the part where my period started full force, which led to one of the boys pointing out that I was bleeding to everyone (most of the parents, and the missionaries tagged along on this one)! I'm pretty certain it's  a really good thing I have no shame anymore! Oh well, we're home and I'm looking for a Red Tent to go live in for the next week like they did in biblical days. I think I could totally be down with that! So all in all a super fantastic, poop, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment