Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The wind beneath my wings....or something like that!

The wind was blowing pretty hard today when Buddy was leaving school. Buddy, ever the scientist, wanted to show some of his friends that the wind was so strong it could carry away even something as heavy as water....
Make sure to enlarge that picture!!!!
Did you do it yet? Yep, that's my genius of a son blowing water into the wind...unfortunately he forgot something called wind direction! Oh well, at least he could cool himself off! In other news, we hung out with the littlest Larson  (who is way taller than me) and her family. I'm not sure, but I think the kids get along....
Too bad the picture is blurry....hams if I've ever seen them! Of course, the deal was sealed when Buddy went to go talk to another diner (small town, so the chances of knowing someone else is greater) and the little boy wanted to stand by Buddy, so when he did, Buddy put an arm around him and kept talking with his friend! What a good boy...except for not knowing how to measure wind directions apparently! So all in all a super fantastic, blowing against the wind, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment