Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Redemption....

Monday night, Buddy lost a tooth...which of course, led to to the Tooth Fairy leaving him a little something with a note. Tuesday morning Buddy ran to his room (yes, you read that right) to see what the Tooth Fairy left him. Tuesday morning, while trying to get Buddy to school, I saw this on his floor and a grumpy face on my boy... 


Sheesh...I didn't realize the Tooth Fairy was such a stickler....or that the Easter Bunny has an off season side business...
 To say Buddy was upset is the understatement of the universe!!!! He said he was embarrassed that the Easter Bunny thinks he has gross teeth!!!! Seriously???? That boy! Thankfully, today I redeemed myself. First, I let him hang out with some of his friends for a play date after school (OK that one was really for me and not so much for him, but I'll pretend I'm awesome)....
Then, when he finally got home, he got to see the costume I've been making all day for him for our Chicken Legs team for a race this Saturday....
He LOVES THIS COSTUME....honestly, I do too. I'm thinking of making him wear it for the next 3 days straight before it gets ruined in the race. He loves it so much while I was doing some hand stitching to the chicken face, he asked if he could help....Buddy never asks to help when manual labor is involved. He colored my thread for me since all I had was white...
Yep, I've definitely been redeemed! So all in all a super fantastic, redeeming ourselves from the fairy creatures, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment