Monday, September 22, 2014

Grown Up?

When I was growing up, my best friend in the whole wide world was Kim Larson.  That girl was FUN!!!!! Since I was the youngest at home, once my sister left for college, it was just me and my parents, IT WAS BORING!!!! At Kim's house, there were 6 kids and Kim was the oldest...and her parents were actually fun (because they weren't mine, I assure you my parents are equally as awesome, but let's face it, I'm pretty certain few parents pass muster when you're a teenager), So with my house being boring and her's being extraordinarily fun, most of my weekends included me hanging out with the Larsons! 
Kim's the one getting the bubble popped with the croquet mallet! (This isn't a picture of her family, just a picture from the good ole' BYU days from when we were roommates). Anyway,  the youngest of the Larson Clan happens to be visiting my island this week. Today, that little Larson that I grew up with, came over for dinner today. I swear the last time I saw her she was  6 (OK, the math doesn't really add up on that one, but it seemed like she was 6 to the 17 year old me). Now, she's at least 4 inches taller than me, married and expecting her third kid! What???? Seriously??? What is up with people growing up?
What?????
Sheesh, that's better! There's the little goober I know and love! So all in all a super fantastic, flashing back, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment