Saturday, September 13, 2014

Smiles...

Today Buddy and I ran in our first 5K (of course when I say ran, you should of course assume I mean walked). The aforementioned 5K just happened to be the Color Run. It was awesome!!! I keep looking at all of the pictures of Buddy and he is ecstatic in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE!!! He LOVED his chicken, and the fact that 2 of his closest friends rode chickens too! He got asked so many times to pose for pictures with people, that I'm pretty sure he will be an internet sensation before the night is out....and we all know how much Buddy LOVES attention! He had a blast....






 Added bonus to this 5K, people threw colored flour at us, who knew kids would love that....



And just to prove my point about these boys being the center of attention, here is one of them waving to their adoring fans....
Seriously, I can't tell you how many people stopped to pose with the boys...I guess you don't usually see professional chicken riders out and about these days! Buddy has had a fantastic day! He has since showered twice, gone to the pool and is now having a movie night at his BFF Tyler's house....of course he's donned on appropriate movie wear....
They did say it was going to be an 80's movie! So all in all a super fantastic, maybe we should wear chicken suits everyday, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment