Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Boo hoo...

I went paddle boarding today with a friend...It was awesome! I just forgot to suck my arm in for the picture, lets just say the camera really adds 10 pounds... of arm fat!
When I left to go this morning, someone may or may not have cried their little eyes out that they didn't get to go. Those tears may or may not have been real (I'm thinking he has a career in soap operas). That same someone may or may not have talked the grandparents into letting him play hooky from school so he could perfect his craft of goof on command...
Pure stinker that one! In other news, our party is tomorrow and hopefully it'll be the bash of all bashes! Buddy has been excited and helping me fill water balloons, or really overfill water balloons so they pop. Hmmm, I think I want to rephrase that helpful phrase into unhelpful. He's also coming up with a list of friends he wants to spend the night afterwards. Of course if I let him, the party would last 48 hours and everyone would sleep over! I think I may need a bigger house! So all in all a super fantastic, guilt crying, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment