Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The continuation of the sleeping deprivation....

I had to (or got to, as my dad would say), go to a class for work all day long. Buddy got to hang out with his "best friend" and play. Pretty sure Buddy got the good end of the stick, cause I was stuck all day intubating fake babies and putting in umbilical lines in real umbilical cords (OK, that part was pretty cool). When I got home, I was exhausted! Thank goodness for my "shopping spree" from yesterday, so my boy and I could play a game of bananagrams....
I'm just not sure what to do with the pearl necklace and mirror compact we bought too? Anyway, we loved the game, even if I was too tired to tell Buddy he was a rotten banana for spelling some words wrong! Verbal communication with your kids is highly overrated anyway! So here it is, 7 pm and I'm already going to sleep. But I'm a good mom, I even told Buddy to put himself to bed in a timely fashion (how's that for trust). So all in all, totally exhausted, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment