Sunday, May 20, 2012

Free Babysitting....

Thank goodness I have a babysitter for when I'm taking a nap before a night shift....
Of course, when I say babysitter, I actually mean arts and crafts to fill his time so that I don't get a little certain someone coming in my room every two minutes asking me what I want to do. All I have to say is that I'm glad he's using his time wisely...
Now do I apologize for the anatomically correct art, or think my boy is a genius? I shoot for genius for sure, otherwise I may have to admit at this point that our house is super hot these days and my boy has been running around in his nubins since the in-laws got here (I'm half tempted to join him)! Told ya we were making a good impression! So all in all a super fantastic, time filling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment