Sunday, May 13, 2012

The pedal to the metal....

So Buddy decided that since I'm pretty much done (hopefully forever) with using the sewing machine that's been occupying out kitchen counter for over a week now, that he should have a turn "driving it"....
Jeepers, if I had known that the gas pedal was so exciting, I would have had him help me and finished my project 6 days earlier! Now I mustache' you a question...
Is it just me, or is everything a million times funnier with a mustache?
No, seriously! In other news, it's Mother's Day, yay, I have the best mom in the universe!!!
I'm just not sure about the "bald headed geek" (inside family joke) that keeps appearing in all my pictures of her! Having me was the best decision you ever had mom, and I don't regret it a second, now my brother John on the other hand (just kidding)! Thanks mom for giving me life, a sense of compassion (no really I'm compassionate , at least when I'm at work and getting paid to be), making me a good listener....possibly by default since you like to talk so much, and making me feel like I was your favorite (no worries mom, I'll keep it a secret between you and me that I really am the favorite, who could blame you?)! So all in all, a super fantastic mom's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment