Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Night Fever....well it's Saturday night, but I don't have a fever.....

Today we couldn't think of anything better to do, so we hiked all the way to Keanalele Waterhole just to practice our awesome pointing and hip swing moves....
Pretty sure that boy of mine is going to make me a fortune when he gets older (errr, was that out loud). Anyway, he'll make me that fortune if he doesn't kill himself first. One his friend's came over after going to the waterhole, they were "playing" quietly for a REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG TIME. Of course his friend's mom and I were just chatting it up until time for them to leave, thinking how awesome it was that they were playing so nicely and quietly. I'm thinking we must be amateurs at this mom thing or something, cause she went to the front of the house to gather up her kids, just in time to stop her girl from going down their homemade zip-line. Buddy at least was thinking safety first and had come in the house to put on a shirt and a helmet, not that that would save him from the 20 foot steep drop down our front yard. Errr, am I suppose to watch my kid still? I really thought once they could put on their own clothes and were potty trained they were on their own! I have to give the kids credit though, they even made a fort made out of twine and pine needles to rest in after tiring (or killing, however you want to look at it) themselves out on the zip-line. My boy, pure boy! Pretty sure I wouldn't have it any other way! So all in all a super fantastic, still alive, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment