Friday, May 4, 2012

Strategies...

Buddy has some friends over to spend the night tonight. When I met up with him at lunchtime, he told me he was planning a water balloon fight for when they got there. He even planned that eventually he was going end up with the garden hose and win. Hmmmm, why can't everything be so well planned? I guess they could be with Buddy at the helm. In other news, we've created our "End of school year Party" invitations...
I would like to pretend I'm creative with that picture, but I totally stole the idea from my nemesis Pintrest! Dang Pintrest giving me party ideas, visiting teaching ideas, books to read,etc...Jeepers, that site is good for nothing but taking away all the free time I had just sitting around idly and staring at the wall waiting for Buddy to come home from school (this is actually a joke, although Shane frequently wonders what I do all day....he thinks we have a cleaning genie that does his dishes and laundry). Anyway, the party ought to be an easy blast, we've decided on a whole bunch of sidewalk chalk, followed by a whole bunch of water balloons, of course mixed in with a bunch of lemonade and popsicles, perhaps with a few other games here and there! So all in all a super fantastic, planning it out, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment