Saturday, May 12, 2012

Greetings...

I was going to blog about Buddy having a fantastic play date today, that included some "manly" hammering...
Or perhaps tell you how much I think Andrew (far left), must have really enjoyed his drink...
But then I thought, what fun would there be in all that when I can do this....
and embarrass my son and spouse in one fail swoop? They were good sports about it all though, all I had to do was tell Buddy I always wanted a daughter so he complied for about 3.2miliseconds for the picture and Shane, well he forgot about Mother's Day, so he's humoring me (not that I wasn't making 5 of those aprons specifically for Mother's Day for the past week, and he's been watching me or anything). So all in all, it's good to have a camera ready for blackmail purposes, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment