Monday, May 21, 2012

Hungry and games?

With all the hubbub of the Hunger Games movie being released, I have realized more and more that Buddy's aversion to all things "girly" stem directly from his father. It seems that unless there are cars, science experiments or it involves playing on the computer, my man wants nothing to do with it! Therefore, since my partner in crime (I actually mean Shane, cause taking a 7 year old to see Hunger Games is a bit disturbing) will have nothing to do with that movie, I am making do with not seeing it....but then again, real life is way cooler than a movie any day....
Katniss has nothing on these boys! In other news, the official water balloon filling preparations have begun! 200 down, only 1000 more to go, no big deal! So all in all a super fantastic, thank goodness I fed the hungry kids after their games...
day!

No comments:

Post a Comment