Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Professional Partyer.....

The mother of Buddy's partner in crime from yesterday, gave me a CD today with some of Buddy's greatest hits, starting with the Boys Only Party...
Don't tell the neighbor's that I let the boys do this in their cooler...
Oh yeah, they read this blog, I may be slightly busted, but the boy's really needed to cool down! Moving on...next the Field Trip....First they sang a song to the ocean...well at least that's what I think they were doing. I mean, they were singing, and they were facing the ocean, they just happened to be doing it in Hawaiian and I forgot my pocket translator that day. Go ahead and just call me a haole, no really, go ahead.
Then a lecture about turtles....
Then a hike to see a turtle (he's the white thing on the right side)...
Next up, practicing our suave moves for the ladies...
Apparently, the suave moves work...
Then from yesterday's play date....
I was going to ask Akiko what she did to get Buddy to look so goofy for the picture, then I remembered, that's his regular face! It seems that the boys made themselves quite at home, outside of her home with all the dirt playing...
Let's just say that Buddy had so much fun in the dirt, when he got home I actually got dirt grains out of his eyes (and he wasn't even complaining)! Now that's some good fun if you don't even realize you have clumps the size of small peas in your eyes! Impressive. Thank you Akiko for all the fantastic pictures! It pays to have friends in high places, or at least with cameras! So all in all, a super fantastic, picture pleasing, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment