Monday, May 14, 2012

Told ya....

When I said mustaches make everything a million times funnier yesterday, I really meant it...
Sorry, I promise to keep my mustaching down to a minimum, or at least blogging about mustaching down to a minimum, cause I just can't help myself! Well, actually Buddy can help, but he usually gives me a full beard and I think beards weigh my face down too much. In other news, Buddy and Shane had some art time together and Buddy embellished Shane's rocket, by adding a working satellite and "space junk" floating around...
After that, Buddy asked me what I wanted to do tomorrow and I replied, "fly to the moon". He balked at that and responded that they don't let kids do that yet....so I guess tomorrow we will be building a spacecraft, a space suit and enlisting the help of our local congresswoman, at least that's what Buddy put on the agenda! So all in all a super fantastic, fly me to the moon, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment