Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Politically incorrect....

Is it possible to love your friends too much? (As evidenced by the sleeper holds I believe the boys were inadvertently putting each other in)
Buddy and his partner in crime somehow finagled themselves into a play date right after school. As they were leaving, with their arms around each other's neck Buddy exclaimed "a boy from Utah and a boy from Japan, one speaks English and the other speaks Chinese". Hmmmm, last I knew Japanese was the official language of Japan, but maybe Buddy knows something I don't know? Silly boy! After his play date, we hit the tennis courts again. The down side to all this tennis playing that we're doing, is that now Buddy is hitting the ball back, which makes me actually exercise (errr, did I just confess that exercise is a down side, let's just pretend that never happened). In other news Buddy has taken on a project of sewing a shirt for his girlfriend at school. I'm just wondering what kind of gifts he'll be providing the ladies as he gets older? Pretty sure the hearts will be swooning left and right! He's still drawing up the pattern, but I must admit I'm impressed so far. So all in all a super fantastic, getting a geography and language lesson, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment