Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tarzan.....

I think we've been watching too many survival shows, at least my boy can make his own shelter....
Add enough leaves to make it waterproof....
And give himself a black eye by trying to replicate a zip-line!
Seriously, with all the movies that have zip-lines you'd think it'd be easier. Stinkin' Hollywood! In other news, Buddy is going to a doll party tommorrow! Perhaps I'll find something pink and frilly to send him in (believe me, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be going if it weren't for his "best friend" being there....of course his friend has to be there it's his sister)! Anyway, I'm hoping for lots of embarrassing pictures from tommorrow, cause I'm pretty sure we don't have enough of those. So all in all a super fantastic, living in the wild, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment