Monday, September 17, 2012

Beggars and choosers.....

I worked last night, so the boys were on "mommy duty" and served me dinner in bed. According to Shane they slaved for a while over the "house specialty"....

Actually, they worked so hard they broke my blender, but then again, perhaps burritos weren't made to be blended (but maybe that's just me). Errrrm, dinner wasn't as disgusting as you might think, and the boys loved eating in bed with me pretending they didn't have any teeth (what can I say, we're cheap entertainment). In other news, I just started using Buddy's computer addiction for powers of good and found an awesome site that you plug in spelling words and Buddy reaps the rewards of playing games while spelling the aforementioned words....

 Serious win-win, he came home today excited that he got 14 out of 15 on his spelling test Friday.....which is a MAJOR improvement. Yay for finding something that works!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, using our teeth , day!

No comments:

Post a Comment