Sunday, September 23, 2012

Television brain suckers.....

After a week of me decorating Buddy's school lunch bananas in anything funny I could think of, he had a special request from his classmates....
That's Annoying Orange, he has his own cartoon show  (at least I think he does, that's what the Internet says anyway). It seems like the kids are watching too much TV these days because when I started teaching my Primary class today, they couldn't stop talking about how much I look like the mom from "Good Luck Charlie"...
She happens to be a nurse too(on TV which isn't as awesome as real life, but that's just me), the kids were convinced I'm leading a double life! In other news, my Primary class has never been more attentive. So all in all a super fantastic, needing to unplug, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment