Monday, September 24, 2012

Special?

For a long time I've regarding Buddy as being a "special spirit", I believe this picture may just prove it....
In other news, his "Annoying Orange" returned home in his lunch box with cracks in it from all the kids throwing it around. You would think I would have learned my lesson from last week where I decorated bananas for the whole week and every single one returned home battered and bruised....but with a fantastic story. I guess I'm just special too. Today we also went across the street while the neighbors were gone to pretend like we owned a dog for a while....
Buddy sat loving on Max while I tried to impress Buddy with my awesome bike tricks (he wasn't very impressed). Then we came home and played with Buddy's favorite playmates...
Buddy used to play with this band of ruffians pretty frequently, now he's growing up and playing with them less and less. Today he even locked his dad out of his room while we were playing, saying that he was embarrassed! Seriously, you can never be embarrassed by a group of hooligans that have awesome names like Grandpa Grumpy Pants, Mr Harry Butts and southern twangers Daisy Mae and Billy Bob, or can you? Next thing you know, Buddy will stick them all in a Lego house to die from toxic poisoning complements of Mr. Harry Butts explosive diarrhea problem!
Whoops, too late, thank goodness Buddy is fully certified to resuscitate plastic dolls! I'm so proud of my boy. So all in all a super fantastic, celebrating our awesomely special sides, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment