Friday, September 28, 2012

Big spender.....

Shane took me to Hawaii for our tenth anniversary today! What a guy, he even sweet talked to me some more, and told me he'd take me to Hawaii for all my anniversaries, as long as we lived here. Like I said, he's a guy! So now time for some fantastic reminiscing....although not sure who it's fantastic for, me or you?

Ahhhh, 10 years, Shane had at least 20 more hairs on his head, and I had 20 pounds less on my body....let's pretend that's an even trade. Anyway, despite our differences, you gotta love a guy that will do this pose....
Just because you said so. Not only is Shane the best husband I've ever had (just a technicality that he's the only one too), but the best father that Buddy's ever had....
Not to brag, but I have the best husband ever....oh wait, that was a total brag, but it's my anniversary so I get a freebie day! So all in all a super fantastic.....
10th anniversary, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment