Saturday, September 15, 2012

The worlds collided....

So today Buddy had his BFF from school and BFF from church over to play while I hosted a  baby shower at the house. I'm not a boy, but from the looks of Buddy's room after the shower was over, I'm betting they had a great time. Now the boys are slumbering in their room of choice.....
I don't need to be a boy to know that they are having a great time....of course me telling them to go to bed multiple times clued me in too! In other news, Buddy slept with my dad's slide ruler last night, perhaps he's becoming a math genius through osmosis, that or he just fell asleep while playing with the slide part. I'll pretend he's a budding genius, that's way cooler than a slide player! So all in all a super fantastic, camping out, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment