Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Presentations are for monkey's....

Buddy has a family history project due tomorrow. He has been VERY EXCITED about this project because it includes papaw, the military,  airplanes and a slide ruler, seriously, you can't go wrong with any of those! On Thursday the class is hosting a museum for the parents to walk through and get taught by the kids at each booth, so I'll leave some of the pictures until then, but I will show you my absolute favorite part of the display.....cause it's hilarious and came straight from my little evil genius' mind....
Perhaps a little too much comic book reading is going on at night?
Ummm, never mind, I think the perhaps the drawing/writing inappropriate goofy things may be hereditary! Besides, I really think banana man enjoyed the presentation and is also looking into  leaving the military 3 months early to continue his higher education...


Seriously,  I haven't met a banana yet that didn't love solving complex mathematical equations using a slide ruler, but then again, maybe that's just me. So all in all a super fantastic, presentable presentation, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment