Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Birthday Boy.....

I'm starting to wonder about my mothering skills. Buddy has greatly outgrown his bike and then two days ago had a tire explode (with lots of green goo might I add), so I decided to take him today and upgrade his bike. When I say upgrade, I mean serious upgrade....
His bike is now way better than mine or Shane's (well, definitely mine since mine has perma popped tires and I'm always riding Shanes). Unfortunately, I think all the other mothers wait until a birthday to buy the bike.....which resulted in all the staff at the bike shop singing Happy Birthday to You multiple times. Hmmmm, too bad we didn't get a free cake with our song! Anyway, Buddy loves his bike, seriously, what kid wouldn't! He's already proven his manhood and "looked under the hood" so to speak!
So all in all in all a super fantastic, too bad I'm working tonight, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment