Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day of rest, also known as the day the cousins babysat Buddy from 2000 miles away.....

I was suppose to work tonight, so after we got home from church, Buddy hopped on the Internet to play Minecraft (think online Legos), took my phone and immediately called his cousins to do Facetime in Seattle while I tried to take a nap. When I woke up, Shane was home and had joined in on the computer playing  fun. Although I only got a 2 hour nap it, it's the ONLY nap I've gotten before work that Buddy didn't come in to ask me for a drink, for food, or if I was awake yet! It was phenomenal, although I'm still trying to make myself feel better about the hours of computer playing he's done this weekend. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and hopefully I will continue to be on  call tonight which means I get to sleep like a normal person     (seriously crossing my fingers on that one) and we can do something that doesn't involve electricity! So all in all a super fantastic, using modern technology as a babysitter, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment