Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The day Buddy got stuck in the closet....

Today I had my first Faith in God meeting (think cub scouts for girls 8-11). We did these....
Well, actually I made mine in 10 minutes and I'm not sure what the girls did for their hour????? All I really do know is that Buddy refused to go to cub scouts tonight because he would  "be away from me", errrrrm, nice heartwarming excuse, but seriously, when I find him doing this in his "man cave".....
(He's playing a shoot'em up video game in there on the lap top) I'm  pretty positive I just got the wool pulled over my eyes!  My boy is no mamma's boy, he's a gamer, just like dad (who happened to be hiding in his room on the other laptop playing the same game)! Jimminey! Well, at least everyone had fun, or something like that. So all in all a super fantastic, hanging in the closet, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment