Saturday, September 29, 2012

Vampires...

Buddy spent the night at his friend's house last night so I could celebrate my anniversary in style.....Errr, I have nothing else to add to that statement. Buddy told me he stayed awake ALL NIGHT! Since he decided to stay awake all night, I decided we should celebrate his new found vampireness and watch a movie this afternoon about something he could relate to. Of course with people he can relate with....

Those are the same cohorts to the staying awake shenanigans from last night. Of course the cohorts actually slept last night and then in the car on the way home they fell asleep again! Maybe I should call Robert Pattinson to see if he can roll with us and our apparent insomnia! In other news, Buddy was afraid to take his picture behind that zombie. It took a few girls to show him how it's done before he realized he wasn't going to be attacked. But then again, us girls are pretty awesome with showing boys how it's really done! So all in all a super fantastic, go to sleep, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment