Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blue Man Group....

Buddy is trying his hardest to be one of the elite Blue Men in the Blue Man Group....
Eccentric goofy behavior...check! Fantastic rhythm.....check! Still waiting to see how many lollipops we have to lick till his skin turns blue! In other news, I sent my boy to the beach to pick up some sand for my Primary lesson this morning....
(it was about the wise man and the foolish man) When I was done with the lesson all the boys wanted a replica of the houses and tools that I had made for them. I promised them I'd get them all their own little copies next week and then they told me they couldn't do the experiment because they didn't have rocks or sand......Errrrm, is it just me, or did they forget they live on an island surrounded by sand and rocks? Those boys, always keeping me on my toes! So all in all a super fantastic, heading to work, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment