Friday, September 21, 2012

Fine....

I do believe I'm doing a bang up job of mothering today. Buddy joined me with exercising while watching an episode of "The Biggest Loser", then I told him he could stay up and watch a show about military weapons if he'd let me take a picture of him wearing this....
He was more than willing to comply and then proceeded to tell me I could take all the pictures I wanted. Hmmmm, I think I settled my deal too low....stinkin' kid! In other news, our house has had an explosion of Halloween awesomeness, I'm just not sure why it took us so long to bust the decorations, but it's all about the quantity not quality.....errrrrm! Now if our costumes that I preordered back in July would get here we'd be set (don't judge me, Halloween is the highlight of our year)! So all in all a super fantastic, maybe I'll do better tomorrow, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment