Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Golden (slide) Rule.....

Today was Buddy's Family History Presentation at school. To say he was excited would be quite the understatement. As soon as he got out of bed he put on his "presentable presentation outfit"....
When I told him he should put on something presentable, I really did just mean a shirt that fit (hopefully, without stains on it), but he took it to a whole new level of AWESOME! Anyway, the kids were patiently waiting in the classroom for all the parents to come and walk through and visit them at their booth. I don't mean to brag, but I totally will, Buddy's was awesome, and most of the parents came to tell me how great they thought he did and how knowledgeable he was about his topic.....but then again when your project is on the topic of AWESOME, it's bound to be good! So here are some pictures from the "museum"....

That's his awesome slide ruler....just in case you didn't know, according to Buddy it's awesome because it can double things (I'm sure the mathematicians of the world would agree that's the most awesome feature of a slide ruler.....snicker, snicker)

 Buddy explaining to a parent about the  slide ruler, I tried to overhear him, but he's becoming a big boy and a teenager too quickly and  was slightly frustrated at my hovering.....just wait till his first (and perhaps all ) date(s), then I'll show him hovering!

 See it's so good, Buddy had to look at his own project again, he even got accolades and head rubs from his classmates!
It's always good to share your awesome feelings with your friend, well as long as your friend doesn't mind you smooshing them to death!

So all in all a super fantastic, fantastic feeling....
day!

No comments:

Post a Comment